cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Payment Reminder SMS

4q
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In the past, whenever my plan renewed, I would get a couple of SMS from Public Mobile.  The first would be a reminder that the payment was due soon, and the second would be a confirmation that the plan had been successfully renewed.

I haven't received these SMS for the last two months.  I did not knowingly unsubscribe.

Has PM stopped sending these to everyone, or is it just an issue with my account?

7 REPLIES 7

4q
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the confirmation.  Indeed, Apr 19 was the date I got my last payment received confirmation SMS.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@4q 

I have AutoPay so don’t have to worry about payments but I do login to my account roughly the day of the month my bill is due and print out a copy of my receipt. Love the new Payment section that allows you to click on the receipt…in the past, I had to set the range of my bill.

The new website/app will show the range of 30 days bill.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@4q 

another option is to get a prepaid debit card and add it to your account and set to Subscribed (formerly called Autopay). Then make sure to load $$ into it on payday or whenever you have the $$.

OR...get one of the new plans that run for 90 days. You pay up front, then only have to re-up the plan in 90 days but you can load $$ into Available Funds anytime through the 90 days.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@4q   

some people like that , some people hate it, PM has stopped the texts for couple months already  😞

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@4q  pM seems to have stopped this back in April of this year 

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@4q , I haven’t received those in several months! I’m not sure if anyone gets them anymore!

I have a calendar app on my iPhone that I set popup/sound reminders for all my upcoming bills 1 week prior to bills payment due date & a reminder again 2 days prior! Otherwise I will never remember in time!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@4q 

those notices have ceased at least 4 mos ago...for everyone. Best to set a reminder on your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.