cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Holiday Data & LD Calling Offer?

MOOLAH
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PM usually offers 1 or 2gb free data and long-distance minutes in December, right? Have you received their offer via SMS or email? I haven't received anything...

7 REPLIES 7

Korth_
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Chalupa_Batman wrote
... I highly doubt Public Mobile would break that tradition with their loyal customers. I say we'll probably hear about it this week coming up before Christmas. 
@ShawnC13 wrote:

With all the large data plans being offered now, I am not sure if PM will continue with the More is Merrier promo.

I expect some customers stayed with Public Mobile this year and didn't go for any of the tempting promos they saw elsewhere because they expected another holiday gift.

This year it looks like we get nothing. Which sets the precedent for next year and beyond. No more gifts. No more reason for some subscribers to anchor themselves here, they're free to float away.

To be sure, the data provisions get larger ever year. Along with the gifts. 1GB the first time, 2GB the second time, 5GB the last time. Yes, free 1GB is still free 1GB but it would seem paltry in 2023 and people would complain.

So why not another 5GB or even a (probably larger) allocation based on the lowest-priced plan you had for the year or whatever? How about everybody gets a $10 credit or 50 points or whatever? Give bigger gifts that fit into the bigger boxes, it really doesn't seem that hard to me so I don't really accept rationalizations/excuses about big data buckets being the reason the gifts have stopped.

MOOLAH
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

😮💨

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

With all the large data plans being offered now, I am not sure if PM will continue with the More is Merrier promo.  I thought that the offer usually came out at the beginning of the month.  So if they are still going to offer it, it is quite late in month so it would be a surprise.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@softech 

Do you know something we don’t know?

I like your postive  attitude @Chalupa_Batman  but I think at this point it safe to say we just getting a lump of coal this year @MOOLAH 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I don't know @softech , there's still time before Christmas to get something. Stay positive!

Hi @MOOLAH 

Nobody knows for sure this year. But I highly doubt Public Mobile would break that tradition with their loyal customers. I say we'll probably hear about it this week coming up before Christmas. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MOOLAH 

sorry, you didn't miss anything.  No bonus this year. 

Need Help? Let's chat.