cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Flip-flopping the $15 plan

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hello, 

I'm looking to register another number on the $15 plan. Today is the last day of the promotion. 

When I originally looked into the details of the plan over the weekend, it mentioned that the deal was for unlimited minutes:

Andy85_0-1724862311251.png

Today, the promotion mentions that only covers 100 minutes:

Andy85_1-1724862334643.png

When I click on the offer details, it still mentions that the plan offers unlimited minutes. 

Andy85_2-1724862408537.png

Today is the last day of the promotion yet the website is inconsistent with what they are offering. Has anyone recently purchased the $15 under the current promotion. If so, which minutes were you actually offered. I am unwilling to port another number to PM if they can't even update their website consistently. When I last spoke to a Customer Service agent over the weekend, they told me that plan was meant to be unlimited minutes and that they would ask the marketing team to update the site according. Yet today, the site reflects 100 minutes lol. Any help would be appreciated. 

8 REPLIES 8

Andy85

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @Andy85 

are you in Quebec and try to get that plan?

Yes, that is correct. I am from QC

HI @Andy85 

are you in Quebec and try to get that plan?

Andy85

I reached out to Customer Support on Sunday and they told me the following.

Andy85_2-1724867615005.png

Today, a different customer service agent is telling me the following:

Andy85_3-1724867693083.png

This is terrible business. The website and the PM employees cannot keep their word. This is why it is difficult to port a number unless the website and app reflect consistent information. You can never trust someone's word.

Andy85

I reached out to an agent and he mentioned that it was unlimited. He said he'd fix the website yet it got worse. 

What guarantees do I have in creating a new account and porting a number only to then be given a different story that the plan is actually 100 minutes. Why can't P just be consistent with their website? It doesn't have to be this difficult!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It used to be $15 with 100 min outgoing. Then PM introduced $15 UNLIMITED. It lasted very short time.

If you have an offer for $15 unlimited expiring today BUT you CANNOT sign up open a Ticket ASAP and agent should help you out!

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Andy85 

I would take it as an error and think the correct is only 100 minutes. 

I'm still on the original $15 plan from back then and it's only 100 minutes.  It's nice if they have upgraded it to unlimited.

I have seen many typos and errors in the past. Most of them were removed within hours of posting. This was not...so that's a good sign. I think 🤔..

But if you spoke to an agent, and they confirmed it really is unlimited then; maybe it is...

Best of luck.

Andy85

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Andy85 

I think PM forgot to add 100 minutes outgoing calls and unlimited incoming calls. 

Another family member registered under the $15 plan back in June and it was unlimited minutes for outgoing/incoming calls. The site is now inconsistent depending on the webpage I am viewing.

The issue is that I currently have another line with unlimited minutes with another service provider. I will no longer switch it PM is only offering 100 minutes. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Andy85 

I think PM forgot to add 100 minutes outgoing calls and unlimited incoming calls. 

Need Help? Let's chat.