cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE HELP

Alphatribe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i really need to urgently speak with a rep. how can this be done. I've paid for my service and now i need to add minutes? but im unlimited? what? I've got seven different downloaded receipts after getting stuck in a renewal loop, and now im just very lost. 

PLEASE HELP 

19 REPLIES 19

@Alphatribe   PM does not have any kiosk and live  support any more.  You really need to engage them via ticket.

Open another ticket and message them again.  Important thing is keep checking your Community inbox

Alphatribe

and nothing. okay how does one see a customer support agent with public? like go to a mall kiosk?

Alphatribe

okay. trying this one now. sorry missed it last night 

Alphatribe

yes active 

Alphatribe

all the while, i seem to be triggering automated messages from IVR regarding rewards every time i attempt to connect. t

Alphatribe

so, i just called star 611, and was connected to intermittent static and conversation between an associate either talking to me or someone else, as it was hard to determine perhaps because of lag? the associate never identified herself. i was then disconnected, and called back and told my billing cycle renews in month. when i dial out any number it says i need to add minutes. but im unlimited...and repeat cycle. 

@Alphatribe   

I guess you checked your inbox to confirm if PM support replied??

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

yes, submit another ticket, use both ways, both Chatbot and direct message:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Alphatribe

so i thought everything was better last night, but my phone still won't make outgoing calls claiming i need to add minutes. i have taken another day off work. i have not heard a response from my ticket. should i submit another ticket ?

@Alphatribe

This should not be happening.

Try removing your sim card, gently cleaning the contacts with a soft eraser, making sure it is reinserted properly in your sim slot. Then reinsert and reboot your phone.

If you continue to get these calling difficulties, ask a customer support agent to reprovision your SIM/ account.  

Alphatribe

looks like that might have worked? every third call tells me i ned to add minutes, sometimes just weird dialing static, other times a message that i need to hold while it makes a long distance call (its not). my batting average is going up at least? sigh

Coverhiro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Alphatribe If you really need to speak/chat to a rep, the easiest is to message the @CS_Agent 

Or follow these two methods:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Alphatribe

no i did not

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you try the lost/stolen I suggested in your other thread?

@Alphatribe is your mobile data functioning? 

If just calls an issue, I wonder if it is a 3G network problem where you are at.  if you change your preferred network type to 3G only, does the phone connect to the network at all?

Or can you try your service at another location just to confirm it is not a local network problem?

Either way, you might want to open ticket with PM support first.  Please follow the steps above 

Alphatribe

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 6.23.16 PM.png

Alphatribe

hear that i have to add minutes 

Alphatribe

i have done all of these things. nothing. it shows active, paid unlimited....still no service 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Alphatribe   you don't need to add minute if you have unlimited plan.

Try to reboot the phone once.  

and try to add 1 in front of the 10 digits number

just in as you really need to get to support, please open ticket with them:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hold up @Alphatribe 

If you just renewed to reactivate service, it should be instant.   Try rebooting, resetting network connections, or toggling airplane mode on/off.

When you call *611, what messaging to you hear?

Also, does self serve display your status as "active"?

Need Help? Let's chat.