cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLANS

champa1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I want to upgrade my current plan from 2GB to get more data.  There's a deal with Virgin mobile 40GB for $40 and there's connection fee of $30 . What should I do?  If I want to stay with Public mobile,  how do I change my plan.  Please advise folks. Many thanks 😊 

Champa 

21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous001

Great question! That is the first thing I tried, but when I login from the exact page the $45 plan option isn’t there.

@Anonymous001 , out of curiosity when you click > “Subscription” < then to the right of that click on Login does it let you get that plan to select change on renewal?

Anonymous001

@LitlLdy  Ok! I will try that! 
I will let you know how it goes! Thanks again!!

@Anonymous001 wrote:

@LitlLdy  @Handy1 

thank You both very much!

I got a reply from clicking on the provided link.

It turns out that plan is only available to clients with Quebec telephone numbers. I find that to be very misleading because it doesn’t mention this condition in the advertisement.

@Anonymous001 , that’s odd! I’m not in Quebec & I don’t have a Quebec phone number! I just looked again & I still see this plan available to switch to! I don’t live any where near Quebec!

LitlLdy_0-1694823050432.jpeg

Edit: Copy & paste this screenshot to show the CS_Agent!

Anonymous001

@LitlLdy  @Handy1 

thank You both very much!

I got a reply from clicking on the provided link.

It turns out that plan is only available to clients with Quebec telephone numbers. I find that to be very misleading because it doesn’t mention this condition in the advertisement.

@Anonymous001 wrote:

Hi @LitlLdy 

I have sent what I think is a private message to what I think is a customer service agent.. but I am not entirely sure.

In the Chatbox I clicked on contact @CS_Agent but then it brought me to a page where I had to login again and it was an individual's handle.

I tried to enter the send to information to be the handle above but it didn't let me do that.

I hope I didn't private message some random person.

It is very frustrating that the ticket submission option is still not functional and I am unable to use the customer service handle for the send to box.

Hopefully Customer service will help me soon!

@Anonymous001 , the link I gave you would have opened up your private mailbox to send the message to a CS_Agent with that name already in the Send to section (don’t change the name). All you needed to do was fill in the Message Subject & Message Body section then Send Message. 🙂

@Handy1 provided it to you again. 🙂

Private MailboxPrivate Message CS_Agent

@Anonymous001  Check your community in box for the reply or use this link to it 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

also here’s a direct link to support if you sent to wrong person by accident 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous001

Hi @LitlLdy 

I have sent what I think is a private message to what I think is a customer service agent.. but I am not entirely sure.

In the Chatbox I clicked on contact @CS_Agent but then it brought me to a page where I had to login again and it was an individual's handle.

I tried to enter the send to information to be the handle above but it didn't let me do that.

I hope I didn't private message some random person.

It is very frustrating that the ticket submission option is still not functional and I am unable to use the customer service handle for the send to box.

Hopefully Customer service will help me soon!

@Anonymous001 , The chatbot/virtual assistant is broken. Sorry 😔 

You can send a private message to a CS_Agent using the link: ->   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox (envelope icon) at the top right of this page to the left of your community avatar on your computer or by clicking on your avatar on your device.

Anonymous001

@dust2dust  Nope.

@LitlLdy  I just tried to submit a ticket and got an error message.

I will try and submit a new ticket tmw. 

thanks again!!

@Anonymous001- Are you in Quebec with a Quebec phone number and a Quebec postal code? The Quebec $45/40gb throws in roaming.

Anonymous001

@LitlLdy  I definitely will!

@Anonymous001 wrote:

@LitlLdy  I just downloaded the app and logged in and it was’t there. I also opened a new browser in incognito mode  and logged into my account and the plan isn’t there either. Very Very odd.  
I don’t want to lose the opportunity to switch to this plan on my renewal so I think I should open a ticket with PM customer service immediately. 
Thank You!!!

@Anonymous001 , sorry 😔 I can’t figure out why it is not showing up for you!

Please update me on what the CS_Agent says.

The chatbot is broken so please send a private message to CS_Agent instead.

Anonymous001

@LitlLdy  I just downloaded the app and logged in and it was’t there. I also opened a new browser in incognito mode  and logged into my account and the plan isn’t there either. Very Very odd.  
I don’t want to lose the opportunity to switch to this plan on my renewal so I think I should open a ticket with PM customer service immediately. 
Thank You!!!

@Anonymous001 wrote:

@LitlLdy 

I am trying to change my current plan - $39 for 20 Gigs to the $45 plan for 40 gigs then unlimited thereafter. When I login to change my subscription on my renewal to the $45 plan for 40 gigs this plan doesn’t appear.

From what I can tell this promotion isn’t only for new activations, so I wonder why it isn’t showing up as an option in my account.

Should I contact a PM customer service agent?

Thank You in advance.

@Anonymous001 , when I signed into My Account I selected change subscription, & that plan was the very 1st one that showed up for me!

IMG_0308.png

Edit: Trying using your browser in private/incognito mode to see if that helps or use the Public Mobile app. Please update me.

@Anonymous001 wrote:

@LitlLdy 

I am trying to change my current plan - $39 for 20 Gigs to the $45 plan for 40 gigs then unlimited thereafter. When I login to change my subscription on my renewal to the $45 plan for 40 gigs this plan doesn’t appear.

From what I can tell this promotion isn’t only for new activations, so I wonder why it isn’t showing up as an option in my account.

Thank You in advance.

@Anonymous001 , I was doing it from the Public Mobile app but it should still show on your My Account on the website when selecting all to show the 5G Plan!

Edit: Let me sign onto My Account on the website & look!

Anonymous001

@LitlLdy 

Thank You in advance.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@champa1 wrote:

I want to upgrade my current plan from 2GB to get more data.  There's a deal with Virgin mobile 40GB for $40 and there's connection fee of $30 . What should I do?  If I want to stay with Public mobile,  how do I change my plan.  Please advise folks. Many thanks 😊 

Champa 

@champa1 , Public Mobile has a $45 Plan with 40 GB Data at 5G Speed & no surprise charges. It’s all prepaid so you get what you pay for 🙂. You can select that plan to change on renewal. (Yes it is $5 more than Virgin Mobile)

eZy Watermark_10-09-2023_07-49-37-0900PM.jpeg

@Chalupa_Batman  No that’s on safari on mobile . I only use app for new activations . Prefer the website 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

This is how you change the plan on the PC. @Handy1 is how to change it on the phone app... is that correct Handy1?

How to change plans

KennethJAdams_0-1694376017715.png

Then go to Change Subscription. 

KennethJAdams_1-1694376017713.png

Then choose the one you want. There will be 2 options. Change immediately or at the end of cycle. Change it for the end of the cycle. Meaning it will change next month and you won't lose anything you've already paid for this month.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@champa1  Go into your account subscription add on page and pick the plan you want and be sure to change plans on next renewal and not immediately or you lose money in your current cycle 

Change plan in 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1694375891709.jpeg

Once you find plan you want be sure to (change on renewal )So you don’t lose money on current cycle

Need Help? Let's chat.