Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLAN

RoseGold15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan was changed without my authorization

7 REPLIES 7

@RoseGold15   There are some plans that now cost less than before, for example the $25 plan with 1GB data at 3G speed can be replaced with the newer $19 with 1GB data at 4G speed.  So the same except for faster speed.  You would need to log in to your account to see the offer as it's not advertised.  If you change plan make sure to select the "change on renewal" option instead of "change now" so as not to lose what you already paid for.

RoseGold15

Been locked out of my account for months. Had to reset account with a new email address today. Could not find any information. This community chat is only if you are logged into account. Quite aggravating.

Sorry to break it to you, @RoseGold15 , your plan wasn’t changed, the rewards used to take dollars off.

All legacy rewards customers have been converted to points, which means you earn points which can be converted to dollars.

There’s been lots of emails and texts about this over the last couple of months – have you not got them?

FAQ:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/move-to-public-points?_gl=1*1sfj6ah*_gcl_au*MTU2....

RoseGold15

My plan was costing 18$ per month. Automatic payment. Rewards for long time customer. Have been with Public Mobile since 2009. And now they are charging my account 29$

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Are you sure it wasn't a price change due to the removal of the old reward program?

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

your plan might not have changed but just PM charged you more from before, charged the full plan price

Reason for that is the old rewards system is not here anymore.  Everyone is now on Public Points, pay full price first and earn rewards point after 

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What was your plan? What is your new plan?

Need Help? Let's chat.