cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overpayment

F-Ted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my plan to the 20GB/$35 for 15 months plan. I’m on auto pay and was charged over $55 on my card.I chose to start the new plan on the next cycle date so not to incur any extra charges. I was expecting to pay $35 plus taxes. So, will my next payment be $35 plus taxes or do they owe me a credit?

6 REPLIES 6

F-Ted

Alright, got it! Thanks!

@F-Ted wrote:

This is month one of my new plan, so shouldn’t I be paying the new rate?

@F-Ted  the new rate is $35... but with PM , they charge you full price first and give you back $20 credit AFTER

so, the important thing is to check My Account and see if you get the $20 credit in Available Fund (But please using incognito mode to login My account or you might not get the correct info)

if you got the $20 credit, then it is good.. next month, they will charge you  $55 , but with the $20 credit, they will only charge $35 from your credit card next month.  then again, they will give you another $20 credit for the month after.. 

F-Ted

This is month one of my new plan, so shouldn’t I be paying the new rate?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

f this was part of promo, you should see $20 as credit on your account.

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@F-Ted First login to My Account using Incognito mode.

you should see a $20 sitting as Available Fund.  If so you are good.  PM will charge you full price first and the put the $20 back as credit in your account, which will be used on your next renewal

You can go to the Payment page to confirm if you see a $20 credit after PM charged you the $55 full price.  Again, if you see that, you are all set.  Every month will be like that.  But since you got the $20 this time, next month and after, PM will charge you only $35

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@F-Ted @Your next payment will be $35 for the next 15 months 

Need Help? Let's chat.