cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharging

Jadehuang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have just checked my banking account and I realized that you have charged me two times on the same day. (Nov.25)I am a new customer and just transferred to your company on Nov.25, Please check , thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

cingular
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have the same issue and it's an actual double charge for me, I opened a ticket with CS_Agent through the community DMs, received a response asking to verify details. Now waiting to see next steps. Would suggest you do the same. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jadehuang  Double check your credit card is one charge pending and the other has posted  ? If both charges are posted please submit ticket with support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello @Jadehuang    Sometimes credit card companies post pending charges more than once and I've found they will get correct within a day or two usually.  You should check any extra charge doesn't show in your account balance in your phone account as Public will use that money to pay for your next bill first if you did get double charged.

Need Help? Let's chat.