cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged

AceCobbie1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Since June I have been charged double for my monthly subscriptions. I see Public Mobile Self-Ser Edmonton, AB and Public Mobile, BC. Both charging 16.65. Why is this the case?

8 REPLIES 8

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@AceCobbie1 

Did you get charged double on the same day?

It’s possible that one charge for the plan payment and the second for data add-on, if this plan is used by kid, sometimes they ran out of data and public mobile sends a message to purchase data add-o. if the kid reply yes to the message, you will get charged $15 plus tax.

@AceCobbie1  ok, I'm sure you can get to the bottom of it by asking public mobile. 

AceCobbie1

@Sansan I have 1 plan and understand the recent changes made in regard to rewards. What I don't quite get is the double fees being charged.

AceCobbie1

@will13am yes, I am. thank you for the link provided.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@AceCobbie1  Check credit card is one charge pending and the other has posted ? If so pending charge should fall off . If both charges posted then contact support to investigate 

send  direct  private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @AceCobbie1 

your "hike" should start in May or latest in Jun and not July

In May, PM has ended that old system and moved everyone to the new Public Points!!

So, now you have to pay full price first and PM will give you back points after.  Instead of loyalty rewards monthly, you get 10 points per year on your anniversary date with Public Mobile.  Instead of $2 autopay discount, you get 5% of your plan in points.  

And the points are useful to reduce the bill. After you got 15+ points, you will go to rewards site to redeem 15 points for $15 bill credit

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

How many plans do you have with Public Mobile? At $15 + the plan is $16.95. Yhe previously provided automatic discounts have been removed as of May.

Do you have more 1 phone plan?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@AceCobbie1 , are you seeing this in your payment history and actual payments on the credit card bill?  If this is the case, please use the link below to reach out to support.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.