cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over payment of new plan

Tajudeenbuhari
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My regular plan is 25cad/month.

I then changed the plan few minutes ago to 60cad/months.

Unfortunately, I submitted the 60cad plan twice hence 120cad has been deducted from my credit card.

I am yet to see the new plan reset in my profile,no sms to that effect .

I wish to reverse yhe 2nd 60cad payment and I want to know what to do or why the new plan 60 cad has not been activated.

I wait prompt response.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Looks like you need much more data and want it right away. How long is your renewal date for the your 25 plan. You can just pay now. Start the 60 plan immediately and get a CSA to make sure the second 60 payment is in your available balance, that way your next renewal will already be covered and your card won't be charged again u til almost September. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Tajudeenbuhari   When you log into your account, do you see a balance of $120 (if you paid twice) there?  Also when selecting plan change, did you opt for Change Now or Change at Next Renewal?  The second option will schedule the change (recommended as PM doesn't prorate/refund) the plan at your next renewal.  If you selected Change Now option then the balance in your account should also be $60 for the extra payment that you made.

Try rebooting the phone if you selected Change Now option. 

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tajudeenbuhari Hi did you click on change now or next renewal ? You can ask for a refund but that takes two or three weeks or just leave it to pay next cycle you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

Need Help? Let's chat.