cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over charges ---

Cheryle_P
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I checked my credit card statement and found that i was charged three times in Jan., instead of two - how do i get hold of someone to find out about why this was done??? Bloody submit a ticket thing to talk to CS is useless ... getting frustrated ... any help????

6 REPLIES 6

defbef
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I sent a direct message (click on the envelope top right of this screen) to CS_Agent and got a prompt response and solution to a billing problem this afternoon/evening. Hope that helps.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.

Public Mobile Team.

Cheryle_P

Thanks, i have tried that link

Cheryle_P

Have two accounts and charged for three - no changes made

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Cheryle_P you have two accounts with PM but got charged once?? any chance one of them is a pending charge?? please confirm with the bank 

Also, did you make any plan change in Jan??

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Cheryle_P: You can contact the public mobile service agents by direct message through clicking the below link; https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Explain to them your issue and they'll surely be able to help.

Need Help? Let's chat.