cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over charged

Oleg5566
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello , I pay for 2 lines every month 50$ , and last month I see other payment of 17$ to public mobile, why you charged me 17 $ extra? I didn't use any internet extra.

The strange thing that I don't see this charge on public mobile account , I only see on my Visa statement.

Please advise.

5 REPLIES 5

Oh gosh, @Oleg5566 , I didn't take it.

You are aware us here, in this Community, are just other customers like you in a Community forum?

If you wish to raise an issue with employees of Public Mobile, here's how you have to reach them.  Only they can address any payment discrepancies - we can not.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Oleg5566
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, in my account statement , it shows the right amount every month that,  but the bank statement it shows you took money for both line plus you took extra 17$ , even the bank confirmed it.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Oleg5566 

Have you checked BOTH accounts you indicate that you hold to ensure that the date of the payment to your payment card does not coincide with ANY payment displaying on your payment history for BOTH accounts?

Bear in mind that the amount on your payment card will be tax-inclusive, while the amount displaying on your payment history in the PM account will be net (ie reduce the tax rate you pay accordingly to match up the payment)

Also, don't worry about being 'charged more' as there are no overages or surprise charges with public mobile.   What I mean by that is they don't charge you more for trying to use more of something - you just can't use it when it runs out.   The only option, therefore, is to purchase an add-on to supplement or change plans to get additional services.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Oleg5566  You can submit ticket with support to investigate 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

After submitting ticket keep an eye on your community inbox for their reply , or you can use this link to the community in box

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Oleg5566 

log in to your account and confirm if payment history shows the added $$. Did you or nayone in your house buy the $15 Canada wide calling add-on or any other add-on ?

Need Help? Let's chat.