cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over charged

Magoo4u
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I live in Saskatchewan for the last 2 years I've been being charged tax for ontario. My address on file is for Saskatchewan but I'm still being charged for ontario taxes. How do I get this fixed ? 

7 REPLIES 7

@Magoo4u   yes, as suggested in my post above, those are the only 2 choices 😞  

Vouchers would be the only one if you want to keep the ON number

@Magoo4u  Yes that’s correct 

Magoo4u
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ahh I see so if I wish to keep the ontario number I have and have had for like 13 years I will pay ontario tax unless I use payment vouchers

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

1. Change your number to a SK area code number.

2. Buy vouchers locally and pay your local tax.

The tax charge is based on the province that your area code is from.

hmm I wonder if real time payments would be local tax.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Magoo4u   PM charges tax based on the location of your phone number's area code not the address on file.  You have been using an ON phone number and hence got charged that

You can either change your phone number to a SK number for SK tax.  Or you can buy vouchers from local stores.  You will then be charged SK tax at the store.  You can then load the vouchers using *611

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Magoo4u  Tax you pay is based on the area code of the number you have , so change it or in your case you could buy vouchers where you are pay tax there on it . And load them to you account and keep you old Same number 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Magoo4u 

doesn't matter your on file address. You're taxed using the area code of your number.

Need Help? Let's chat.