cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over charged

crasmuss1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I don't know what to do. I have been trying to contact a PERSON (NOT A BOT) but there doesn't appear to be anyone. I was just charged $60 for 100 talk time mins. No data or anything inc. I would love this problem solved. who do I even contact?
there is no email, or # to call. I have so frustrated I have been brought to tears 5 times.
9 REPLIES 9

@crasmuss1 wrote:

Thank you.

@crasmuss1  If you dial 611 from your phone do you have an account bakance? If yes, those are your account funds that you can use to pay future plan renewals and add-ons

Anonymous
Not applicable

@crasmuss1 wrote:
I don't know what to do. I have been trying to contact a PERSON (NOT A BOT) but there doesn't appear to be anyone. I was just charged $60 for 100 talk time mins. No data or anything inc. I would love this problem solved. who do I even contact?
there is no email, or # to call. I have so frustrated I have been brought to tears 5 times.

If you wish, while you're wating, you could post a screen snip of your overview page and your recent payment history page so we can what happened. Blank out personal info of course.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@crasmuss1 wrote:

You are charged 60$ from your credit card for nothing??? Can you see in your self-serve account tab PAYMENT and PAYMENT HISTORY what can you see for this payment?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@crasmuss1   as mentioned only mods are abel to help with account related issues. 

out of curiosity can you explain what happened/ how it happend etc...  

Did you get charged 5 times for the $15 plan?  are you on a new activation? was it a renewal?  Also what do you available funds show?    

crasmuss1

Thank you.

Roger3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sorry to here your situation. My recommendation is to send a quick email to moderator team and they are generally very quick in responding. Good luck!

crasmuss1

Ty so much! They should have a much easier way to solve issues than this. 😞 Thanks for youe help.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@crasmuss1You can contact the Moderators with this link.. put in as much pertinent information as possible.. however do note it can take them up to 48hours + to respond.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@crasmuss1 wrote:

@crasmuss1 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Note: Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

* Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team *

Need Help? Let's chat.