cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over charged and seeking refund.

savannahfisher
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to port my old number over and activate a sim with a monthly plan of 50$. The activation wouldn't work and now I see I've been charged twice for the services/ plan I can't and haven't used. How do I get a refund??

2 REPLIES 2

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Once you get it sorted out and get your sim card/account active you can open a ticket or private message a CSA. With that said it may be easier to keep the second payment in your available balance to just cover your next renewal.

Just make sure you don't keep trying to activate, especially if you see the code that @softech mentioned, some have done so 5 0r 6 times and got dinged as many times.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@savannahfisher   do you remember if you got error 821?  If so, that related with porting information supplied, likely you have entered the IMEI instead of the account number of your old provider

Also, likely the sim already activated, try it, you might be able to make outgoing calls

For refund, and confirm if activation was completed or porting request received, please message PM Support directly here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.