cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over charge twice in my credit card

DC6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to ask Public mobile  to refund double charge to my credit card ?

I had 2 phone nos. For my family.  But they charge the same amount 3 times in my credit  card.  I submitted  this problem  to them only get a ticket no. . Over 2 weeks still did not receive  any reply or credit refund. Can you help to reverse those double charges to my credit card ?

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@DC6 

Login to all accounts and check for credits because any additional charges will remain in the accounts as credit. It will be applied to the next bill. Look in the Payment tab and View Payment History.

For reply from an agent. Click on your avatar and a notification in Message.

If not, submit another ticket. Agent reply should only be about 4 hours.

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

people on this community are just customers and none of us can help to reverse

please continue working with PM to get this resolvd

and do not try to reverse with the bank directly, that could got your account suspended if the wrong charge out of the 3 was reversed

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Send them another support ticket, @DC6 , and let them know you've submitted one already with no reply.

But first, check here, Private Messages - Community (publicmobile.ca) to make sure you didn't receive a reply.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system by clicking here , then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.