cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing calls don't work after recharge

Nanalove24
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought 2 vouchers yesterday and activated the recharge to my account at *611 in which I confirmed the recharge but when making calls I get that I have no balance. I have removed the sim card and the signal appears but I still can't make calls. I feel bad and disappointed. What can I do about it?

4 REPLIES 4

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Nanalove24 wrote:

I bought 2 vouchers yesterday and activated the recharge to my account at *611 in which I confirmed the recharge but when making calls I get that I have no balance. I have removed the sim card and the signal appears but I still can't make calls. I feel bad and disappointed. What can I do about it?

Do you have $13 or $15 plan with limited minutes? Adding money doesn't provide more minutes after running out.  You can buy an add-on to for 500 minutes for $5.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What does 611 say for a balance? What does it say for a renewal date? Did you add a 1 in front of the phone numbers you're dialing?

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Nanalove24 

use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

Login Page  and enter the 12 digit PIN #, on your receipt.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Nanalove24 would be nice if you can login to My Account to check the account status. , check if the voucher amount is sitting as Available Fund.  If so, you can click the Reactivate My Account button to trigger the service

But sometime adding voucher using *611 might take time for a suspended account to reactivate.  Give it another 15 mins and reboot the phone once more.

If still not reactivated, then you should really try to login to My Account.  You can then try the lost/stolen trick..click  Lost first, then logoff.   Wait 5-10 minutes, log back in and click click found/Resume service

Need Help? Let's chat.