cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family Plans

Freddy78
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been with Public mobile for close to a year now, or longer believe

I'm wondering if there is a family plan that I can get into, as the plan my wife and daughter are on, is not suitable for what they need the data for

They're both starting school in the fall, and would need the data for searching for things associated with school

If this is something you can help me with, or can help me set up a plan for my wife and daughter, that would be great

Thank you

8 REPLIES 8

@Gandalf wrote:

On my part, I can’t believe that in this 21st century PM is still unable to make multiple phone lines associated with one single email account, and still NOT having an account app. 

This is truly unbelievable!

Account apps are the same as the account site.  Most carriers only do one phone number per prepaid account.

Gandalf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On my part, I can’t believe that in this 21st century PM is still unable to make multiple phone lines associated with one single email account, and still NOT having an account app. 

This is truly unbelievable!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@Freddy78 wrote:

They're both starting school in the fall, and would need the data for searching for things associated with school

I cannot believe school is asking pupils to have cell phone with data plans????

All research could be done at home with your WiFi or if desperate at library or similar establishments with free WiFi.

No, PM does not offer family plan. Each account is on its own requiring unique email (aliases are accepted).

Gandalf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I never see such thing as family plan with budget phone plans providers such as PM, LM or ChatR. You need to go with Bell, Telus or Rogers to have family plans.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Freddy78 

Prepaid plan does not support family plan. User must pay before enjoying the mobile service. 

Only postpaid plan will have family plan which allows user to pay the extra fee in the next billing cycle for the addition of a mobile line in the middle of a cycle.

PM is a prepaid service provider.  It will be very difficult to manage users with different renewal dates inside the same prepaid plan. 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You can use the same payment method for all 3 but you need 3 separate accounts unfortunately, and only a nominal savings via the referral rewards.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Freddy78 

Sorry, no family plan ,  no family discount   or shared plan for family

In fact, each account is by itself on the system, you need a different email address to activate a new line. 

The only thing you can do is to use your friend referral code to activate new lines for your wife and daughter.  $10 one time for the new comer, you will get $1 or 1 Public point per cycle (30 days)  for each line you referred and stay in PM

Need Help? Let's chat.