cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing call I did not make

chansimons2007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There is an outgoing call to 1 (825) 439-xxxx I did not make and it used up my minutes. Any idea how what may have  happened?

10 REPLIES 10

chansimons2007

Thanks, good advice. 

@chansimons2007 remove the number if that is your daughter's number.  You dont want to many people call and check.  Go back to the post, click down arrow and Edit Message 

@chansimons2007 yup, it is AB area code.  I tried to call but not connecting myself LoL 

Happy that this is now sorted 

chansimons2007

Looks like 587, 825, and 368 are all Alberta area codes. I was not aware of this and that explains things. This is my daughter's phone and I thought a strange long distance number is showing up. Sorry for the confusion.

Pocket dialling isn’t always a number in directory. Random buttons can be pushed in pocket and send button then hit while still in pocket.

@chansimons2007 check your call log on your phone as well to see if you can find the 2 calls and if match the time / date showed on PM 

Also, it could be app as well.  Really restrict that access right for apps 

chansimons2007

If I do not know that number, how do I pocket dial it? 😐

chansimons2007

My phone history on Public Mobile says it used 2 outgoing calls 30 sec and 31 sec. That is nothing, but I am concerned that there is an unknown number using my minutes.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@chansimons2007  Could it be possible you pocket dialled it by accident .. ?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@chansimons2007 cannot find any info on this number.

How many minutes it used?  Check your call log on your phone and see if you can find it there 

Need Help? Let's chat.