cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outage in Bayham

krisbee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We have three phones that are out here. Second time in about three weeks. No way to get help. I’ve been with PM for a few years and this has never been a problem before. Getting ready to leave PM

3 REPLIES 3

krisbee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks S~S. I would try this if only one of our phones was out.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@krisbee    You have been with PM for a few years and just leave because or couple outages?   This could happen to any provider

I checked the Telus status and there is no reported outage in Ontario, not in Bayham

Try changing your network to 3G Only. It could help.  There has been infrastructure upgrade for 5G lately and it will affect LTE during the upgrade.  Changing to 3G could be a workaround until the work is completed.

If still not works, try to open a ticket with PM CS Agent and have them to confirm:

Spoiler

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Anonymous
Not applicable

@krisbee 

check it out your  Service Status.

you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and try manually selecting network "3G ONLY" or WCDMA only,

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

and do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,to refreshing your network,

*what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.

Need Help? Let's chat.