cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order no. 212568 - sim not yet received

hasanriaz361
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi PM team,

I ordered sim online but still after 7 days I have not received it yet at my address. Order number is 212568.

Please provide me status of shipment.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

@hasanriaz361 wrote:

My delivery address is Calgary, not Etobicoke.

Yes I checked myself also and its showing delivered at Etobicoke.

You're not tracking the correct shipment. There are many dupicate reference numbers in the Canada Post system. The shipment details that you're looking at probably aren't even for a Public Mobile shipment, and I couild create a shipment right now using the same reference number if I wished.  Your sim card was probably shipped without a tracking number.  For shipments from Public Mobile, the shipping details for items shipped with a Canada Post tracking number will specifically say that the sending is Telus Communications in the shipment details. The tracking numbers also all start with the same numbers as other Public Mobile sim card shipments.

hasanriaz361
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My delivery address is Calgary, not Etobicoke.

Yes I checked myself also and its showing delivered at Etobicoke.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@hasanriaz361 wrote:

Hi PM team,

I ordered sim online but still after 7 days I have not received it yet at my address. Order number is 212568.

Thanks

Using the Canada Post tracking tool, and your order number...looks like it was delivered to you in Etobicoke yesterday. Did you check your mail today yet ?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@hasanriaz361 wrote:

Hi PM team,

Thanks

@hasanriaz361 hi If you bought it through Public it has been taking a few weeks lately for delivery because of the pandemic

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@hasanriaz361 hi give it atleast till the end of next week. if you still haven't received the sim you can contact customer support here

type "did not receive sim card"

(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Need Help? Let's chat.