cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order cancellation

wonbin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ordered a sim card yesterday, and I want to cancel it and get the refund. My order number is 296339.

8 REPLIES 8

Hi @wonbin as much as you think this is ridiculous,  this is not

Canada government site says it clearly 

In Canada, businesses are not obligated to accept returned items unless they are defective.

If you're not a customer here and don't intend to be a customer here then ask your credit card issuer to chargeback the charge. You might still get the sim and you can do what you like with it but at least you'll have your money back.

But even buying a sim in a store usually does not allow returns/refunds. So it's really no surprise.

wonbin

I found out I am not only one being the victim of the company as many people said Public Mobile does not give refunds. I am not getting any replies to the private message I sent to the agent.

@wonbin did you open a ticket with PM and they came back a NO already?

Let us know how the complaint turns out in the end

wonbin

I filed a complaint form to the Ontario Government for this company's ridiculous policy on not allowing customers to cancel online orders. It is really against customers like this company does not even care about customers whatsoever at all.

wonbin

I messaged to the agent. Thanks for the reply.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@wonbin there are no refunds for sim cards 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@wonbin   I am not sure if you can cancel it for a refund, but try to message PM Support directly and see what they say:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

And yes, if you just need a new sim card for activation, you can activate in store and many stores will provide you the sim card for free

Need Help? Let's chat.