cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opting out of new loyalty rewards

tanyar21
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I opt out of the new rewards program,  will I lose my credits earned during that program, and when going back to old program, will I get back my monthly reward earnings every month that I used to have(refer a friend, loyalty,autopay)Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

There is no way to go back to the old rewrds program so you might as well stay on the new one.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tanyar21 

You should not have moved to public rewards system, because you CAN'T GO BACK. It is impossible now, so  tough luck. Now if you opt out of the new rewards program, you will lose those as well, and you will not get any rewards. So it is better then nothing if you stay on the new rewards program or else you are really losing out.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If you are on old Rewards...Don't opt out...you can't come back if you do.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@tanyar21   the old rewards program is no longer accepting "entry"

opt-out of the new does not mean you are back to old.  Opt-out of the new one means you give up all the credit earn on the new one and NOT JOINING any rewards program

Again, there is no way to get back to the old rewards program

Need Help? Let's chat.