DivineChris
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Iam trying to get my account reopen and I need the Code

12 REPLIES 12

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@DivineChris wrote:

Iam trying to get my account reopen and I need the Code

You can't get into your account?  Is it 2FA code that you need?  That code gets can be sent to e-mail. You're not receiving it?

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@DivineChris 

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

and if you need ASAP to make payment you can go to Shell Stations to purchase vouchers and add to your account by call 611

once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #,

Official list of retailers location sell vouchers:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

DivineChris

Thanks I'll wait till my other half gets home tks. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The plans here are 30 days so it's not always the same day.

Log in, scroll down to your available funds, click on add funds to my account, select credit or voucher. I suppose it might look a little different when suspended or with no balance but it should all be pretty obvious.

Add enough to pay your plan.

Adding - oh..happy birthday

DivineChris

Where can I added my payment to get my phone working again.

DivineChris

We always get it at the end of the Month and my Husband and myself where at the $25.00 a month plane.  I don't know how to get my phone restarted as it was my Birthday and I was trying to added extra on but noting is working for my 48th Birthday.

Is this your normal renewal date? When did you last pay? What balance do you have? What plan are you on? There are no "minutes" here (other than add-ons). It's a 30 day prepaid plan service.

DivineChris

Iam lost your lost lol,

my account over the weekend was working and last night I made a call and Today I went to check on somthing but the the Acoount said it was Sup and I want to pay the bill, as I thought I was adding on extra mins as I was going away. but I need my phone

I'm lost. So your account is suspended? You paid but it didn't reactivate? You're actually logging to the account?

What code? What numbers?

DivineChris

It's not working I need to pay the bill for it to work again ,as over the weekend I thought I was topping it off more.

DivineChris

I did it over the weekend and the sim yes I have it but when I put the numbers in it does not work and I need he Code

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

How long ago was your last payment to here? Do you still have the sim? Are your services working?

Need Help? Let's chat.