cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open ticket in limbo?

NicBakker
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Had a ticket opened last week and other than one random sms (from who? don't know, they did not identify themselves) that only asked if my problem was solved (it was not), I have had no support to resolve the issue.

So do I just wait another week for another non-solution?

8 REPLIES 8

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@NicBakker 

Pm has on occasion sent out random texts for feedback on your support issue especially if you are a new customer. I used to tell them to fire SIMon. 

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@NicBakker 

I take it this wasn't an urgent issue? But no your request customer support should not be handled in that manner. However on occasion support request tickets (generated by SIMon) or private message requests can "fall thru the cracks" or get marked as closed but it is not common.

Generally when contacting customer support by either method (pm prefers you use Simon who is supposedly faster...not my preference but that's me?!!) you will receive a reply within an hour. Sometimes two.....longer during high peak times but that is rare nowadays it wasn't in the past. This is why officially it's still listed as 24 to 48 hours.

If no reply to the message sent to you by a CSA in your private message box is received the CSA will send a follow up message warning that ticket/request will be closed after 48 hours of no response. Same goes during an ongoing ticket if the customer stops communicating.  A new ticket requesting support must be created.

As a customer if the request is urgent in nature a follow up private message can be sent at 2 hours unless there is an obvious crisis going on... or 4 hours to see if you have been overlooked. Often they reply in about 15 minutes. Requests sent late ( after 8pm eastern often are not answered until morning. But if you hang out in the community late you may get answer in the overnight if the request can be easily handled and you have pre-verified your account or account access is not necessary.

After you interaction has concluded it helpful to ask for a review link to provide feedback on the customer service you received and satisfied you are overall and any constructive or complimentary comments you may have for pm.

Submit a new support ticket via SIMon or send a follow up private message with your ticket reference #.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

NicBakker

Lucky seems subjective in this case.

@NicBakker wrote:

"PM would not reply via SMS".

Okay.  So I got a random unsolicited text that asked "Are you still having issues with the sms service" that was not from PM?  The message went on to tell me that they "didn't see any undeliverable or rejected messages at the back end".  Still not Public Mobile?

It seems to me that Public Mobile DOES in fact reply via sms.

@NicBakker   from what we understand, PM support rarely contact customers other than the Community inbox here, not even email.  But maybe you are the lucky one

So, i suggest you to open another ticket with PM , and include the last ticket number for reference

And your problem is not receive sms from random people?  you sure they were not sending you iMessage or RCS?

And if they send you MMS, you need to make sure your data is turned on to be able to receive it.

NicBakker

The issue is not receiving sms from random people.

NicBakker

"PM would not reply via SMS".

Okay.  So I got a random unsolicited text that asked "Are you still having issues with the sms service" that was not from PM?  The message went on to tell me that they "didn't see any undeliverable or rejected messages at the back end".  Still not Public Mobile?

It seems to me that Public Mobile DOES in fact reply via sms.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

What issues do you have?

Usually tickets are answered within few hours so you should try again to submit one (or contact agents directly) if you are waiting for a week for an answer.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@NicBakker   you got SMS?  no, PM would not reply via SMS.  They reply via Community inbox, did you check there?

E-Community_Inbox.png

Since ticket opened for a week, it probably got lost or closed.  So, please open the ticket again

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.