cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online add on not working

Roxsox
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I keep having problems with adding funds or add-ons with a registered card. Had a hard time editing my card with new expiration date, finally took it, no problems for awhile. Bought data numerous times no problem and now it's back saying "Oops! Sorry something wrong. Please try again". Worried about my autopsy for my monthly plan? I don't see anyone getting help on this. Really sucks not being able to physically talk to someone who can help like it used to be. Maybe after many years with PM time to change. 

10 REPLIES 10

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Roxsox  Also when signing in if your device has stored email and password the device will try to sign you and you should allow it to and not hit login , or you get page expired every time 

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Roxsox wrote:

Only have phone and don't know how to open in private mode. Will try thanks

@Roxsox 

How to Use Incognito Mode: Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox.

@Roxsox  Also when checking regular plan data it best to do this 

Try  again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1675376222267.png

For most up to date account info

Roxsox

Only have phone and don't know how to open in private mode. Will try thanks

@Roxsox 

In addition, folks have found that using a desktop or laptop device yields better results for self-serve functions.

Roxsox

Will try thanks

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Roxsox 

try close all browser and clear cache/ cookies/ open inPrivate mode,from computer. Login again and buy it Add-ons.

for contact support agent send a private message to  CS_Agent
here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Roxsox

Will try thanks 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Roxsox 

Public mobiles website has horrible caching information which makes usage very difficult.

Make sure to clear cache and cookies, and use an incognito or private tab, when logging in to do anything.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Roxsox  Check 

Check add-ons /mins /Data

Handy1_0-1675375787020.png

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.