Did you mean: 

Online account

mulderrebel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why is the online account not working when I login the second time 

11 REPLIES 11

@mulderrebel wrote:

How do I talk agent

Customer support agents are contacted by opening a ticket in the chatbot. https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

mulderrebel

How do I talk agent

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Maybe it is your luck or computer equipment? It works EVERY time I try to log in.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

@mulderrebel wrote:

They changed my email yes and change the password then I create a new one it worked the first time but the second time is not working

@mulderrebel 

They changed a new one and you created a new one?

if they have changed the email address used on My Account and you cannot log in with the new one, you have to go back to support and have them sort it out

Not sure what you meant by "created a new one".  You cannot create a new My Account without new activation.

Did you use the reset password or when you were logged in that first time did you change it there in your profile?

Did you do all this in private mode? Do you get the SMS or email for the last verification or did you turn that option off in the account?

mulderrebel

Yes and new browser too

mulderrebel

They changed my email yes and change the password then I create a new one it worked the first time but the second time is not working

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What do you mean "second time"? Did you ask support to change anything? Are you using autofill or straight typing?

@mulderrebel wrote:

It say wrong emial and password but the agent said it not the wrong email and password

@mulderrebel   you got the same problem with Incognito mode?

if so, try once again using another browser (may also need to use another browser + Incognito mode there)

mulderrebel

It say wrong emial and password but the agent said it not the wrong email and password

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mulderrebel   could be browser cache issue.  

Can you try to login again using Incognito mode?  If still does not work, let us know what error you got

Need Help? Let's chat.