cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is going on here?? I am trying to switch to the $40 plan with 15gb of data...

TrexChomp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What is going on here?? I am trying to switch to the $40 plan with 15gb of data.  When I do, the plan added only shows 5gb of data.  What is the scam here??

Public Mobile1.jpg

edited by computergeek541:  unrelated category labels removed

19 REPLIES 19

@dust2dust wrote:

Click on that cancel plan change link on the left and then re-select the 15gb plan. The fact that you can't see the 5gb plan now says that you had mistakenly selected the 5gb plan before. Use that yellow down arrow to highlight the 15gb plan when you remove this scheduled plan.

When a customer wishes to change to a different plan that originally scheduled, cancelling the original plan change isn't required.  Any plan performed will replace any pending plan change.

@walker1 wrote:

@TrexChomp 

Your looking at the 3G speed plans in your screen shot.   You want 4G speed plans.

That's not a 3g plan that the customer inititally scheduled a change to. There is no more $40 3g plan that can be changed to.

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @TrexChomp   you picked the wrong $40 plan earlier

you can simply go to the $40 - 15GB plan and then click Change plan on renewal date and it will be good

I can confirm that the wrong plan was mistakenly selected (whether through user error or by the website not functioning properly). The reason that I can say this is because when a plan change is pending, it no longer shows up in the list of available plans to switch to.  With the $40/15GB plan still showing as a plan that can be switched to, that a different plan was chosen ($40/5GB in this case).

Gimli
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Private session on Chrome seems to avoid "more" of the glitchy-ness

HI@TrexChomp   

Try to  Incognito mode to login this time.  This new My Account is glitchy with cached data

If you still see the $40 - 5GB plan show on the right as next plan,   don't cancel it.  Let it sit there on the left side of the page.  Then, you "Change plan on renewal date" for the $40- 15GB, you should now be able to schedule the correct $40 plan

TrexChomp

I cancelled the plan , re-added it and got the the same. I did this about 6 times and finally the correct plan stuck.

Glitchy site is right.  Thanks for the advice.

TrexChomp

I assure you that is what I did.

@TrexChomp wrote:

I'm not sure what you guys think that I am doing.. I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I AM LITERALLY CLICKING ON "CHANGE PLAN ON RENEWAL DATE" ON THE CORRECT PLAN.

Why are you people having such a hard time understanding this???????????

HI@TrexChomp , no, the site has lot of glitch and you probably clicked the correct one

But now, since there is only one $40 plan available now, click that again and this time the site should process correctly

TrexChomp

I assure you I did not accidentally  click on the wrong plan.

TrexChomp

I'm not sure what you guys think that I am doing.. I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I AM LITERALLY CLICKING ON "CHANGE PLAN ON RENEWAL DATE" ON THE CORRECT PLAN.

Why are you people having such a hard time understanding this???????????

HI @TrexChomp   yup, the other user was replying too fast without checking. 

for your situation, PM has both $40 plan listed on the 4G speed page , the old one $40 for 5GB as well as $40 for 15 GB.  They are there one after another.   You might have picked the first one , which is the old one.  

Since you picked the $40-5GB , it is not there as choice now.  You just need to now click on the one $40-15GB, click Change plan on renewal date and it will then schedule the one you want 

TrexChomp

Literally I am not looking at 3G plans.. I've included a larger screenshot for you that is easier to read.

Public MObile 2.jpg

HI @TrexChomp   you picked the wrong $40 plan earlier

you can simply go to the $40 - 15GB plan and then click Change plan on renewal date and it will be good

TrexChomp

Thanks. Let me direct your attention to the bright pink circle witch confirms that I did. I encourage you to look closer before responding.

Public Mobile1.jpg

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@TrexChomp hi you may have clicked on the wrong plan,click cancel plan change and try again it should work ,if not try a different browser in private or incognito mode sign back in and see if it updates 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on that cancel plan change link on the left and then re-select the 15gb plan. The fact that you can't see the 5gb plan now says that you had mistakenly selected the 5gb plan before. Use that yellow down arrow to highlight the 15gb plan when you remove this scheduled plan.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@TrexChomp 

Your looking at the 3G speed plans in your screen shot.   You want 4G speed plans.

TrexChomp

Public Mobile1.jpg

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@TrexChomp 

You gotta choose the 4G speed plans.

Need Help? Let's chat.