cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Payment

magdys_6290
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been trying all morning to make my monthly payment and the website is not working, can somebody help me?

I tried another browser and incognito but nothing happens

25 REPLIES 25

@magdys_6290 

contact support agent by send private message to > CS_Agent 

magdys_6290

not able to make the payment yet, I don't know what else to do, I guess is time to change the provider. 

@magdys_6290 

tried use browser from computer, and clear cache and cookies and use just one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

click Reactivate my plan and follow the steps to make manual payment this time and put it more +$1 from your plan cost and the plan cost plus tax.

if still not fix it then contact to support team by CS_Agent.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv    As far as I can tell, there's some anomaly with the payment start date after paying, but otherwise I'm finding no issues with amount owing or due dates..

@dabr- oh sorry. My excuse is that I'm on mobile. 🙂

@dust2dust    As I mentioned earlier, that's not been my experience, i.e., reactivating a suspended account which didn't have enough funds available...

Yes thanks @dabr I know. But insufficient balance seems to need the whole plan amount...as I understand it.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@magdys_6290 - was your account renewal today? If so, your account would have been showing this message below. And while your account goes through the renewal process you cannot do certain functions in your My Account, reactivating and what you are trying to do is one of them. 

esjliv_0-1661199974281.png

@dabr @hTideGnow @dust2dust  there is an "Amount Due" showing under "My Upcoming Bill" area, which may be the area 1 or 2 of you are already referring too, but not sure:

esjliv_1-1661200231886.png

In short, not so cut and dry with dates and amounts owing like last version of My Account, IMO. 

@hTideGnow    It's possible that may be the case, although I don't remember seeing that option when I reactivated a suspended account.  The other accounts are on autopay so I only saw it now when adding some funds for testing purposes. 

edit:  you're right about not being able to go back to retrieve the receipt as a message popped saying just that.

@dabr wrote:

edit:  The option to download the receipt I've not seen before, which is nice but seems only available if adding funds via Custom amount...

HI @dabr  not sure if it related with Custom Amount, but I think you can only download the receipt right after you paid.  If you missed the screen, you cannot go back and download

@hTideGnow    My experience so far with the new system has been, I can pay only the amount due to an account that was suspended and recently renewed and no, not the full amount of plan.  I paid the difference after the rewards.  On another account, which is active all the time, the amount due is taken automatically,  This account only has autopay/loyalty rewards.  My account (one mentioned earlier) currently has enough balance to cover payments, but I was able to add $1 using Custom option. 

I don't know why some customers have had to pay the full amount of their plan if they have some funds in the account already, as that's not been my experience.

edit:  The option to download the receipt I've not seen before, which is nice but seems only available if adding funds via Custom amount...

HI @dabr   

So if a person does not have enough fund, he has $5 on a $25 plan, Amount Due of $20.  He cannot use Custom to pay $20 ?  If he uses Custom, he still need to pay $25?

I heard of this in the beginning and I was hoping it was just a glitch and got fixed or just  a problem to small number of customers, i guess not?

@dust2dust     As I mentioned earlier, the amount due is available for accounts that don't have enough funds, but I just logged into my account which also has enough funds and was able to select Custom option (from CC or add voucher).  I was able to add $1 plus tax and got an option to download the receipt for the payment.  This (receipt) apparently is only available at the time payment. 

@magdys_6290    You'll need to try to log in again a little later.  It might just be PM's website issue if you've tried using a different browser and incognito mode. 

@hTideGnow- I think somebody found that without enough balance that choosing custom would demand the full plan payment. That we couldn't add enough in anticipation of getting rewards. If you have enough then custom can be used.

magdys_6290

I tried, different browser, incognito mode and the *611 and still nothing, the error says oopps! something went wrong, please try again later. I don't know what else to do, now my line is suspended 

@dust2dust  Perhaps, amount due is only available on accounts that don't have enough funds for payment as you mentioned earlier.  Would make sense..

Hi @dust2dust   if you only see custom but it does not work, so, you cannot load money using My Account now? (yes, you have enough fund now, you don't actually need to load fund)

Thanks @dabr . I only see custom. Which apparently doesn't work anyway.

@dust2dust   Amount due (plus taxes) does show in the self serve account after selecting Payment option.   Unless you're referring to 611 service which I haven't bothered to check?

HI @dust2dust   unless they made changes again, according to some screenshots when the new My Account rolled out, there was Amount Due and Custom Amount option.

hTideGnow_0-1661194798716.png

Haha, I can't confirm myself now, too.  I have enough to cover my low cost plan  🙂

@hTideGnow- The Amount due option seems to be gone. Or I have a balance. Also, just for clarity, you only need to the 4 digit pin for using the registered credit card (and other things but not vouchers).

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @magdys_6290   You already tried Incognito mode and another browser, so, it is not a cache issue

So, what exact error was it?

can you go back and use the option "Custom Amount " , then enter the amount you want to pay instead of using "Amount Due" option?  this could resolve your problem

If still fails, you can also try to use *611 to pay.  You will need to enter the 4 digits PIN.  You can reset the PIN on My Account before you try *611

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Did you try using different browser? Incognito mode? Clear cache?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@magdys_6290    You might just need to wait an hour or more before retrying.  Unfortunately, website glitches have become more common lately. 

edit:  BTW, if you're paying by vouchers, you can dial 611 on your phone to load the funds on them.

Need Help? Let's chat.