cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oneplus X and public mobile?

alannasonfire
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Has anyone had any issues activating a oneplus X phone with public mobile. 

I had the activation error while setting up a new sim to a new number (no porting) but it's not working. 

Has been over 2 hours now.. 

Could it be the phone? 

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
@underperform helpful but not the problem for @alannasonfire unfortunately. She will require assistance from one of the community moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

underperform
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just activated a sim card on my brother's OPX. Check that the APN is set up correctly and that the voicemail number is active. Maybe try restarting your phone once you activate your sim card.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@alannasonfire it sounds like your account did not properly activate.  Both models of OPX are compatible with PM for talk, text, and 3G data;  the North American model is compatible for 4G LTE data also.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

vladster
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

phone works fine. no issues

clavije

you know that is a way to check if the phone is ok to work with PM  rigth beside were you order a sim you put your IMEI and tells you if the phone is good to go

alannasonfire

Sim also didn't work in an iphone... boo. 

Got a text message from public mobile saying your plan does not accept text or calls and also can not access my account online. 

clavije

hi 

sorry but the phone has everything to do with this process , like if was report lose or stolen it will never work

clavije

hi 

did you check to see if you phone is ok on PM?

mohammedessam

The phone doesn't have to do anything with the activation process, you should contact one of the mods to have your account setup correctly.

Need Help? Let's chat.