cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One-way telephone service

tactfulcoconut
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I don't know which mod to best reach out to  (hi all :D) or if I should add to a related thread,

but with my service,  I get data and can call, but my number is unavailable when people call me.

Thank you.★*☆

6 REPLIES 6

tactfulcoconut

Whew yay, I'm fully on. (◕‿◕)

I got a reply from my Facebook message the other day after activating my old sim back on the old network, the pm crew officially ported my number over.
I get phone calls now 

Thaaanks.

Sounds like a port issue @tactfulcoconut

I would suggest message again though

Your first message sounds more like you just verify port info

So mod may not realize severity of issue (no incoming calls is essentially a service issue, so make sure to mention service disruption, the mods have been trying to fix these first before checking all other issues)

tactfulcoconut

Okay great thanks,

I had messaged a mod to check if my port went through successfully a couple days ago and included my SIM number and the EMI, MEID stuff.

I'll just be waiting through the queue : D

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Contact a mod as per the post above. put your old sim in and see if that works. if it does use that until PM ports your number 

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@tactfulcoconut  Can you provide some more info?  Did you try to port a number start a new one?

As far as contrcting mods, it doesnt matter which one you send to they all read each others messages.  Be sure you send them a private message with all the important info from the below post.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

AndreLaranjeiro
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You need to send a moderator a personal message. This is the process you should follow!

Need Help? Let's chat.