cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Year Anniversary for New Plans?

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

WHO's on the new Plan(s) and reaching their One Year anniversary for PM Loyalty rewards?

I am, as of August, hopefully I'll see the Loyalty rewards being applied soon, and I'll inform all my fav Public Communities about this.

Since I am on the 90 Day, it would be $3 I believe.

5 REPLIES 5

@srlawren I am pretty sure they are just counting months (so don't worry anyone who activated last leap year!)

Because of my plan changes & payments mine was all over the place

But my loyalty rewards came on same month I activated the reward eligible plan in

Natethejay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
That's great to know. Just signed up. In case I want more more data or less talk I'm glad I still get old date.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I think I will start getting it as of my end-of-September renewal, 90 days after that.  Actually, that's an interesting question.  Since the plans aren't quite 3 months, does the 1 year loyalty kick in after a calndear year (365 days), or after 4 x 90 day renewals?  I'm not sure!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Nice, even better offer for you at the right time 🙂

I will be reaching at that milestone next month but i am not on the new plan.  

manelgm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Changing plans does not affect your loyalty.  They calculate it from the day you joined Public Mobile.  And yes, it is $1 per 30 days, so $3 if you have a 90 day period.

Need Help? Let's chat.