cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old rewards plan and $5 credit for 5 months

bilaliz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am on the old rewards plan. I referred about 5 people within the last 30 days or so, and every time i did get the cha-ching SMS giving me the $1/ month credit. which was applied to my renewal a few days ago. 

But what I don't see is the $5 for 5 months bill credit that has been going on (the main reason for my push to get these people onboard. how do I get this credit applied? 

3 REPLIES 3

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@bilaliz  That last promotion for the $5 x6 should start appearing in your account the first week of December, if you're talking about the last one.

Your also only allowed to get one if those. $5x6.    For all other referral you'll only get the $1 monthly rewards.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@bilaliz hi 1st there hasn't been a 5 for 5 for a few weeks 2nd you can only get one 5 for 5 credit per promo there is a new one that started today 😁

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@bilaliz 

It's likely the campaign hasn't begun to apply to accounts.

It'll likely display on your next renewal.

If it's been more than one full cycle, contact support:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.