cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old number wanted

Shuj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, Can I get my old public mobile number?

I was out of country for 3.5 years but I am still using WhatsApp on my old number.

7 REPLIES 7

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

I agree with the advice to phone the number to see if it's been assigned to someone else. If no, then contact the *original* carrier (not any subsequent carriers you may have ported the number to) to see if they can manually assign it to you.

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Shuj 

the fact that you still getting WhatsApp on this number is a good indication that the number still not being used by someone else. But being out for 3.5 years , I don't think PM will agree to just give you the number back.  But try

open ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Type the question Submit ticket and select Contact Us to get to ticket open screen

Meow
Mayor / Maire

No. Most likely your number has been assigned to somebody else.

BUT - call your old number and see if somebody answers. If not open a ticket and ask agent to assist you. You might get lucky!!!!

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Shuj  if you were paying for it all along then yes. But after 90 days of non payment that gone. 

Three and a half years?? nahh.

Terryscell
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

In your account: My Profile--> My Phone number.

Change, if it suits.

Terryscell
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Suggest you remove the personal info from this public site.

The fellow customers here cannot access PM's system.

Sign in to your account, and look for change number option. Good luck; hope it's still available.

You may need to use the chatbot to contact customer service.

Need Help? Let's chat.