cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Sim Card on a plan expired, want to re-activate

sotiff
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I suspended my daughter's plan for 90 days due to stay home order. The lock-down extended more than 1 year. I used what's app to msg her, the number still works. That means nobody use that number. Can she still keep the same number when I buy her a new sim card. I tried to activate her sim card. The online system said its invalid number. I think I need to go to Walmart to get her the new sim card, and start a new plan. 

1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sotiff 

old Sim Card will be not Reactivate...

i suggest you get a NEW SIM card is better for you and fast way

from any Retail store and you buy it right away,

Where To Buy A SIM card,

You can purchase a Public Mobile SIM card at a variety of retail locations. Click HERE 

to open our store locator and find the closest retailer to you.

or 

Too easy buy it online or in store visit HERE , or Pickup 1-2 Hours.

Reactivate A Suspended Plan

Missed a payment? After your plan expires, all you need to do is top-up your balance to keep the current plan going. You have up to 90 days to make a payment and, after doing so, your payment cycle will restart and your service will resume.After 90 days of non-payment, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

• Lose access to your phone number, and won’t be able to transfer it to a new provider in the future.
  • Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

visit Here   for more info,

Need Help? Let's chat.