cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Number

Bvandoninck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help!!!  I just bought and activated a new SIM and it keeps wanting to text me for authenication at an old Public Number from two years ago that I no longer have access to.  It keeps taking me in circles to submit a ticket but when I try to chat  with an agent it keeps going back to saying its sending a code to the old number

7 REPLIES 7

OpaD1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm in the same boat. See my post here: (currently open ticket with CS_Agent but not luck so far) see here. 
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/We-want-to-hear-from-you-technical-conc...

Let me know if you sorted out yours. 

Bvandoninck

I was able to submit the ticket but for the life of me I cannot see an envelope icon

@Bvandoninck 

Please open a ticket with support using direct message :

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Bvandoninck

It won’t let me get beyond Confirm for Full Access

PBForMe1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Try resetting your password, then it may let you login by sending a code to your email. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Bvandoninck 

did you use the same email address for the new activation ? Try a new email address...if using gmail, you can use alias.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bvandoninck was the sim already activated or you are in the process of activating it? Are you using the old email address you used for the ole Public Number 2 years ago?

If you have not completed the activation yet, you might want to use another email address to create the EverSafe id/My Account login.

If you have completed the activation, then you will need to open ticket with PM support.

Click "Yes, I'm a customer", then click "Sign In", once signed in, ignore the choices and type "Contact agent"
              Then click "Contact Us", and click "My Account".  Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ " and you can open the ticket
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.