cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVERCHARGED

BonBon10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have ben charged $51.98 and $44.07 for the period Jan.7 to Feb. 6. I had to change my credit card for payment of $51.98 and while I was doing that I saw the $39.00 offer so changed my subscription. On my account page it showed I would be charged $39.55 on Feb. 6 for the new subscription. I would like a refund of the $44.07.

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Singh11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As stated by others you didnt getn

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@BonBon10 

You were not OVERCHARGED.

Did you not see (read) the written warnings that were displayed about the detriment to changing the plan immediately versus on the next renewal?

It's usually quite clear and apparent. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

HI @BonBon10 

PM is prepaid provider and usually do not provide refund

What happened to the two charges was that you made a plan change using Change Now option AFTER you paid for the old plan.  Yes, if you use Change Now, this is normal that PM will charge you new plan amount and start a new cycle immediately even you just paid moment ago.   You should have use Change on Renewal option instead, which will schedule the plan change at the end of your current cycle

you can try to discuss with PM support and see if they will do anything

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@BonBon10 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.