cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number transfer

Tom6691
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

I need my activation text to be resent again so I can accept the number transfer. How would I go upon resending the text?

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tom6691 

if you stuck with Transferring your old Phone Number,

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you need to send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link

• please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • which carrier,
  • Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Tom6691 

You will need to contract the PM CS Agent to restart the porting process.

Click the SIMon Chat button and type in Create a Ticket then follow the prompts.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Tom6691 wrote:

I need my activation text to be resent again so I can accept the number transfer. How would I go upon resending the text?

@Tom6691    Are you transferring your number to Public Mobile or porting out?  Your account needs to stay active until the transfer is complete.  Keep the SIM in your phone until you can authorize the transfer text.

I'll private message the Telus porting number (inbox top right) if your number is stuck in the porting process.  This is only useful if porting into Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.