Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number porting request

agladushko
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @agladushko   are you trying to port in your number?

if you are , you can login to My Account and then request Change phone number there

if you are porting out, then you will have to get your account number from My Account and give the account number to your new carrier and they will arrange

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Do you port in on out of PM?

You have to initiate porting and leave old (current) SIM in your phone. Reply Yes within 90 minutes of transfer authorization SMS request.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@agladushko 

If you're porting out, follow the instructions from your new provider, making sure your public mobile account is active and you retain the same card in it.

If you're porting here, do the same. If you are having problems porting, click the following link to reinitiate the port:

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/Lc9xk8

If you continue to have porting issues coming here, check the phone number I will send to you via private message. To check your private messages click the envelope icon upper right.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@agladushko   you have made your request yet?

are you porting in the number or porting out of PM?

give us more information and we can try to help

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The community forum isn't how you request to port a number. If you are coming to PM you can do it via your account. If you are leaving PM, you can have your new carrier put in the request. Porting sometimes can take a bit of time, and you will have to respond to the text that comes to you confirming you wish to port so keep your old SIM in until that time..

Need Help? Let's chat.