cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number ported from Freedom to Public Mobile. Will my Freedom account close automatically?

bpk2019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I successfully signed up with Public Mobile today (yay!) and ported my number from Freedom Mobile. Everything is working fine. Do I need to do anything on my end to close my account with Freedom or did Public Mobile take care of that? I don't want to pay for something I'm not using and so I'd like peace of mind that my FM account is now closed and that all there is left to do is pay the pro-rated bill for my billing period. 

2 REPLIES 2

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@bpk2019 wrote:

I successfully signed up with Public Mobile today (yay!) and ported my number from Freedom Mobile. Everything is working fine. Do I need to do anything on my end to close my account with Freedom or did Public Mobile take care of that? I don't want to pay for something I'm not using and so I'd like peace of mind that my FM account is now closed and that all there is left to do is pay the pro-rated bill for my billing period. 

If everything is working great with public mobile you don’t need to do anything. Your last account with freedom is now cancelled.

Jadebug
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@bpk2019 wrote:

No need to do anything. Once your number is successfully ported, your account will close from freedom mobile. If anything double check a few days later for the peace of mind. 

Need Help? Let's chat.