cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number not transferred?

austinh587
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I requested a transfer from Freedom. My line with freedom is still active and my number is on both public and freedom somehow. When I dial/text from either public or freedom, it shows my original number. I don’t think the transfer has gone through successfully. I received a message when I initiated the transfer and I replied yes but didn’t get any messages confirming my response so I don’t think the authorization was approved

2 REPLIES 2

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@austinh587 

How long has it been since the port request? 

If more than a couple of hours, then you can contact the Telus porting team.  I will DM you the phone number. Check your private message inbox.  (envelope icon upper right corner).

If less than a couple of hours, just patiently wait a bit longer. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@austinh587 

A critical part to porting is to receive a text from your old provider and you have to reply YES within 90 mins.  If you are not receiving calls and text on your PM sim card, and only outgoing calls work, then you might have missed the step and hence porting was not completed

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.