cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number not assigned

Modah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

It says my number is not assigned. I recently transferred my number from Eastlink to public Mobile 

7 REPLIES 7

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Modah 

open ticket with PM support and ask them to check it your account.

At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Once ticket is submitted,(envelope icon on the top right) CS_Agent will reply you there.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Modah - if you still have the Eastlink SIM card, insert it in your phone to see if the SMS text comes in.

Ensure you Eastlink account is still active for successfully porting.

You may also submit a ticket with Public Mobile representatives (CSA)to restart the porting process here (which you will need the Eastlink sim in your phone to complete)...for issues with transfer/porting of phone numbers over to Public Mobile.

@Modah   Please check the community inbox, will send you the Porting team support number

Modah

Hi, I can not receive calls 

Modah

I believe the number hasn't been finished transferring for some reason. Could you please send me the request to transfer it again and I can send yes 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Modah  was it over a month since you requested transfer of the number?

or did you called Eastlink to cancel the account yourself?  It sounds like the porting wasn't completed and got into trouble

Login to My Acocunt, Check the Profile page, what phone number is it showing?

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Modah Hi are you receiving incoming calls was your transfer complete? 
Did you get your transfer request to port your number? If not your port may have failed please let us know if this is the case

Need Help? Let's chat.