cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Not In Service --- Should Have Gone To My Voicemail

Omer2023
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Terrible service for last few weeks. Many dropped calls at random intervals. I have experienced a new problem today. My phone was ringing. I couldn't get to the phone. After few rings, it should have gone to the voicemail but it didn't. Caller who was my brother, got a system message saying that the number is not in service. He called me back immediately and I answered the phone. 

Is anyone aware of this issue? @CS_Agent any idea what is wrong here?

The service level at PM is too low. Making me think to switch.

2 REPLIES 2

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Omer2023 

I experienced a complete loss of service on my phone twice this past month. My phone under Settings>>Mobile network>"Service temporarily unavailable".

Putting my Sim card in my wife's phone appeared to reprovision my Sim card and fix the problem.  The second time it fixed itself after about a half hour. I believe it's related to the drop call issue. Hopefully Public Mobile/Telus gets their act together and fixes this problem sooner rather than later.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Omer2023 

Public Mobile is aware there are issues and working on fixing it. It's been going on for a few months now and there is no ETA. Keep an eye on this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/NEW-Dropped-Calls/td-p/1216025

Need Help? Let's chat.