cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notice to Reactivate my Account - by October 2022

Palakika64
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi -

I'm a senior and have had an account with Public Mobile for a few years now and everything is set up for direct debit from my account.  However, I have a notice in my online account that says I need to activate my plan by October 2022.  First of all, why?  And second, I did press the activate button to see what happened and it told me that the service was unavailable.  Not sure what's happening at all!  With my direct debit set up, I shouldn't have to activate anything???

3 REPLIES 3

Palakika64

Btw, I had never lost service, so again ??

Palakika64

Thank you.  I don't think the payment failed, because it looks like it went through just fine, as did every other previous month.  However, you're probably right in the fact that the payment was taken, but perhaps after the notice was sent (a case of crossing paths?) and within a day or so, the reactivation (suspended) notice should disappear.  As far as I know (I don't go into my online account very often), I've never had that happen before.  Everything usually works "like a well-oiled piece of machinery".  Again, thank you for your assistance ... I truly appreciate it.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Palakika64 Hello your auto pay may have failed , do you have any services at the moment ? if not go in and make a manual payment and then look for a reactivate button press it reboot your phone and your service should resume Edit if your plan just renewed overnight and you do have services disregard the message

Need Help? Let's chat.