Do any of your services work? Is it just that you can't log in?
Try this site to check if the number can be ported in. Some can't.
Sorry for your account issue. We need more information before we can help you.
1. Insert your PM SIM card to your phone. Is "Public Mobile" showing on the top notification bar?
If yes, is your phone working? call/text/data..
2. Is the charge on your credit card pending or posted?
3. Which browser are you using? Clear browser cache and run in private mode. Login with your email address as username and the password provided during activation. I have issue using Chrome browser to login. After switching to Firefox, all the issues I have with Chrome browser are resolved.
4. Do you get any error message after failed login? If yes, provide error message?
5. Try the reset password link on the login page. If you get the message your email is not recognized, your activation was not completed yet. Then, do the activation process again and report result.
What happens when you start in with a new activation? If it gives you a green checkmark then it would appear the account didn't activate properly.
The charge on your card may be in pending status.
If that Koodo number is coming from a Koodo prepaid account then don't transfer it yet. Activate with a new number and then you'll need to ask the support people to bring over the number.