cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recieving calls

Shem
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
On November 18th I tried to port my number from bell to public thought it was a success until I realized I'm not recieving anyone's call or text messages. I email PM for help and it said they'll get back within 48 hours but it has been more than a week now ugh I need my phone up ASAP Help!
8 REPLIES 8

Shem
Hello guys, just wanted to let everyone know they fixed the situation. For those going through the same thing all I can say is be patient and hope all is well

Shem
Ye I sent private a msg to @Shazia_K almost 2 weeks ago and it's not read yet

novagirl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I first sent an email plus messaged two moderators on November 15th with my issue of not being able to receive calls/texts. I did receive a private message and sent all the information concerning my previous and new account November 24th and have heard nothing since.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@novagirl does your old sim work?  

did you private message teh mods with all your information about the old account and new account?  when did you first message them?  (expect 12 days from first private message)

novagirl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I sign up to Public Mobile on November 14th. I have the same problem as many of the customers.

I cannot receive calls it says that my phone is not in service, but I can call out.

My text messages are not working as well.

I need someone to contact me to fix this issue. I cannot even email you on your contact site.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Does your old sim card work?  can you use that one till they fix the issue?

Shem
Thank you!

imcphers
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Shem

You should send a private message to the moderators.

Read this link.

They are still clearing the backlog of issues from the promo.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-on-support/m-p/114863

Need Help? Let's chat.