cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving simcard !

shabishaban
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Its been 8 business days since I have ordered my sim card and have not received it yet ! I dont know what to do?!

9 REPLIES 9

kevinchung25
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Asking Visa and Mastercard, will clear up these issues.  🙂 

HI @kevinchung25 for PM, it could be as many as 21 days , so waiting 14 days is not enough in many cases 😞

And Visa or MasterCard will help with this? but there is no tracking number to prove as they use regular mail to ship

kevinchung25

If you don't receive it up to 14 days, it may have been lost somehow.  If you paid using MasterCard, you could tell MasterCard that your product was missing and never delivered.  MasterCard and most credit card companies will help credit you back the money after they have investigated the situation after a week for two.  After that maybe go in store to purchase your sim card instead.  If you can't get it delivered to your work place instead.  Hope that helps!

nethan

The postal service (Canada Post) has been a bit behind recently, however, it should have been received before 10 business days. Shoot support a message if it exceeds the 10 days to have it resent! Hope this helps

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@shabishaban - you are in the waiting stages for the SIM card, and likely at the mercy of your Canada Post delivery service.

If this goes beyond 10 WORKING/BUSINESS days, then there is reason to contact customer support to let them know you did not receive anything yet, as stated in this Help Article:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/get-a-sim-card

So wait a bit longer, then contact if needed. There are 2 ways to reach CSA, found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @shabishaban 

the SIM card is take from 5 to 10 business day, but waiting for next week until next friday, not receive then contact to   CS_Agent  with order # .,

@Tsawwassen wrote:

If you have not received your SIM card 8 business days after placing the order, I would recommend contacting the company or service provider that you ordered it from. They may be able to assist you with your issue and provide information on the status of your order or any potential shipping delays. If necessary, they can also resend your SIM card to you or arrange for a replacement.

There's currently no reason to contact Public Mobile customers support agents about this.  When placing an order, an e-mail message is sent asking the customer to wait 10 business days.

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you have not received your SIM card 8 business days after placing the order, I would recommend contacting the company or service provider that you ordered it from. They may be able to assist you with your issue and provide information on the status of your order or any potential shipping delays. If necessary, they can also resend your SIM card to you or arrange for a replacement.

@shabishaban wrote:

Its been 8 business days since I have ordered my sim card and have not received it yet ! I dont know what to do?!

Public Mobile generaly advises customers the time of the order to allow up to 10 business days although it could take less time that that or more time than that. Often, Public Mobile is sending SIM cards by regular mail, although sometimes UPS and other carriers are ocassionally used.

Need Help? Let's chat.