cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving confirmation code

Donthanks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Im attempting to login to my original account but I am not getting the confirmation code in my email. I have gotten one for a new email I used to sign up. My phone has been stolen/lost and I am trying to attempt to track it. I need assistance but this is the only place I am being sent. Can I track the phone and why am I not getting the confirmation code? On find my iphone it is listed as offline no location found.

8 REPLIES 8

hi @Donthanks if you have an iPhone and a screen lock code enabled , I don't think you need to worry 

For locating your phone, not a single carrier will help you with that. If iPhone Find you phone cannot locate the last known location, you are out of luck 

Donthanks

Its iPhone and my issue wouldn't be to reset the device I want my information intact. I have marked it as lost/stolen through apple who say it can't be used with my apple ID even on a reset. There has to be a record of its last known location why would public hide this information and would law enforcement be more forthcoming? 

hi @Donthanks 

iphone or android?  I think both allows you to remote wipe, so the phone will be reset to factory default whenever it comes online

also, you can also message support agent and ask them to blacklist the phone 

Donthanks

Find my phone has my device listed but it says offline no location found. I'm reading here that the phone can be traced in specific circumstances so there has to be a way? I believe a crime may have been committed and I am also willing to pay extra to find this device. I need to find my phone and intend on escalating to any level where this would be permitted. 

hi @Donthanks 

you said if there is way to ping the phone, if you meant if PM has a way to find you the phone, no, they don't

but you try using FindMyPhone service?

Donthanks

I have followed both of your prompts I thank you for the replies but just wondering is there not a straightforward way to just ping the phone. If it can be found why hide this information from me?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Donthanks 

if you cannot receive the code with your email address, you need support agent to help to change the login and mark your account as Lost/Stolen until you got a replacement phone and a new sim

Please message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Donthanks  Contact support to help 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.