cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving calls

tanesha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

YOU ARE NOT ALONE! I'M TRYING TO SOLVE MINE, I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO RECEIVE CALLS SINCE I SET UP MY ACCOUNT.

8 REPLIES 8

Derekmcl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ports can take some time. Rule of thumb is to keep using your old sim in the phone.  When the phone loses service, you know the port has gone through and can then switch sims. 

xcelone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@MoreYummy wrote:

What is the problem?

I am also curious what the problem was.

@MoreYummy wrote:

What is the problem?

Likely a porting issue, exacerbated by a huge dose of anxiety. 

What is the problem?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @tanesha,

We've responded to your private message earlier today. Please check your inbox.

Best,

Syed

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Multiple posts are not helpful.  If you have messaged the moderators, just chill and wait for them to do their thing.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

We know you are frustrated, but you need to submit a ticket to the mods. Typing in Caps won't get your faster response.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@tanesha wrote:

YOU ARE NOT ALONE! I'M TRYING TO SOLVE MINE, I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO RECEIVE CALLS SINCE I SET UP MY ACCOUNT.

You are replying to an old thread.  I have moved this to it's own thread.  Did you port a number over?  If so and you aren't able to receive calls your port is stuck and you will need to contact the Moderators. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.

In your message please include:
    • PM Phone Number
    • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
      • account number
      • date of birth
      • complete address listed on account with postal code
      • email address on account
      • most commonly called numbers
      • alternate number listed on the account
      • last payment date and amount
      • last 4 digits of the credit card
    • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.