cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay renewal supercedes plan change?

Doorik
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi All,

I signed up for autopay the same time I requested a change in my plan (upgrade for the 12 gig promo).

I wanted the plan to change on the renewal date and had the funds my account to do so. It noted the change would happen in "My plan and Add-ons" page. However when the payment went through, it stuck to my current 6 gig plan.

Any idea what happened? ANyboby else have this issue? I've emailed Public Mobile Directly, so hopefully it gets resolved. Don't want to be in this situation again if the "solution is to suign up on renewal again and miss out on 3 months of extra data or have to pay for a new plan that starts now - basically paying twice...

D

1 REPLY 1

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@Doorik  This is a common issue right now they're wokring on fixing, but in the mean time make sure you send a message to the moderators, including the relevant infor required from the post below.  Then sit tight and wait for someone to get back to you.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Need Help? Let's chat.